Easy & Delicious Baked Chicken Recipe
Yummmmmm. This baked chicken recipe is so easy to prepare and delicious, it’s not even funny.
3 pieces of skinless chicken breast cut in half
1 16-ounce can of whole berry cranberry sauce
1 small bottle of French dressing
1 package of onion soup mix
1 tsp. salt
Several dashes of pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large baking dish, combine the cranberry sauce, French dressing and package of onion
3. Add the chicken to the mixture and then season with salt and pepper.
4. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
5. Bake the chicken for approximately 45 minutes to an hour.