Create a Beautiful Vine Wall Hanging.
Here’s a cute little craft that’s sure to add a little country atmosphere to a
bare spot in your home.
4 bounces on grape vine twigs approximately one foot long.
3 wooden decorative ornament pieces.
2′ of wire.
2 bows made out of a country fabric pattern.
Drill with bit.
1. Secure the vines with thread on each end.
2. Paint the wooden ornaments and let dry.
3. After the ornaments are dry, drill a small hole into the tops of each ornament.
4. Using a nail filer, file the ends to give an antique look.
5. String the ornaments with the wooden pieces.
6. In-between each wooden piece, circle the wire around a pencil to form a spiral effect.
7. Secure the wire ends on each end of the grape wine.
8. Form the fabric into bows.
9. Glue the bows on each end of the vine.