Learn How to Make Ice Cream – A Great Kids Activity!
Ice cream is something that we all love to have and that is what picks our curiosity to know how to make ice cream at home. Making ice cream or frozen desert at home is a great activity to do for children of any age. Ice cream has a rich and flavorsome history and has been around for a long long time. Basically, ice cream is a frozen desert made from dairy products like milk and cream combined with flavorings and sweeteners to make it yummy.
Simplest way to learn how to make ice cream
As you can see that ice cream has a rich and flavorsome history, so you must be very excited about knowing the simple steps of making it. No more concern, your long search has come to an end. Remember home made ice cream is so fun and interesting to make that you might find yourself eating cone after cone. The best thing about ice cream preparation is that all the ingredient and things you need are readily available in the market at a cheap rate. Now it is time to cast a glance at the basic premise of how to make ice cream.
- Firstly, for learning how to make ice cream, you have to mix sugar, milk, vanilla flavor, vanilla extract or coca in a bowl and then you have to put it in a quarter size plastic bag. Fill this gallon-sized bag half way with crushed ice.
- Secondly, you need to add the salt into gallon-sized bag of ice. Most icemakers use rock salt, which is better known as cubed sodium chloride, and it can be purchase in nearly any grocery shop. The bigger the salt crystals the better.
- Thirdly, you need to place the sealed quart sized bag with the ingredients into the gallon-sized bag. Make sure that the small bag is sealed and gently agitate the bag for about 10 to 15 minutes. In this time you will find that the contents of the bag, turning into solid ice cream.
- Next, you need to use a towel to hold the bags as you massage them. Consider using gloves or massaging while holding on to the top seal if a towel is not available.
- Finally, you need to remove the smaller, open it up and grab the ice cream. So, go crazy and invent your own ice cream flavor learning how to make ice cream.
So, after knowing how to make ice cream at home, you can amaze your family members with the fantastic flavors of your home made ice cream.