Buffalo and Chicken Wing Recipes
There are many recipes out there on how to prepare chicken wings. Well, this is one of the
best! The chicken is not too spicy, unless you want it to be, and it is crispy and tender. They can be served as
appetizers or as a main dish accompanied by potato skins.
1 package of chicken wings – 8 to 10 wings.
1 tsp. salt.
½ tsp. pepper.
2 tsp. chili powder.
2 tsp. cayenne pepper.
5 dashes hot sauce.
Non-stick cooking spray.
Blue cheese dressing.
1. To prepare the wings, first wash them thoroughly. Cut the wings apart at the first joint and
then again at the second joint. Discard the bottom wing section.
2. Place the wings in a plastic container for which you have a lid.
3. Add the spices to the chicken and cover the container with the lid.
4. Shake the container for approximately 2 minutes to ensure an even coating.
5. Marinate the chicken for about 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
6. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking oil.
7. Arrange the chicken on the cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes
to an hour. Due to oven variances, the wings may take a little bit longer to reach a golden brown. After 45 minutes
or so, keep an eye on them. Once they have reached a golden brown color, they are done.
8. Serve with blue cheese dressing.