A Quick & Easy Baked Beans Recipe
Chris found this recipe for truly delicious baked beans. She altered the
ingredients slightly, and as a result, the name changed to Chris’ baked beans. They are easy to make, and once
you try them, it will be a dish you frequently make for any occasion.
1 lb. bacon
1 1/2 lbs. ground steak or chuck (do not use hamburger meat – too fatty).
2 cans (15 or 16 oz.) white navy beans (label will say Northern Beans).
1 can (15 or 16 oz.) lima beans.
1 can (15 or 16 oz.) pork and beans.
1 cup brown sugar – packed.
1 cup barbecue sauce.
1 envelope dry onion soup mix (Liptons).
1. Fry the bacon until crisp – crumble and set aside.
2. Brown the meat – drain off fat and set aside.
3. Combine all other ingredients together.
4. Add your bacon and meat and mix with all ingredients.
5. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for one hour.