Floor Care and Cleaning Products & Tips
Floors in your home take some heavy abuse. Why not be kind and give them the care they deserve.
Not only will they stay healthy, but you’ll save lots of money in the long run.
1. Vacuum often, weekly is recommended. However, in heavy-traffic areas such as the family room,
it may require daily vacuuming.
2. Blot spills immediately to prevent staining.
3. Have a professional deep clean your rug yearly to remove solid build up.
4. Your retailer can help you select a cushion or underlay for your particular needs. Not only
will the cushion absorb shock and noise, it also will keep your rug from “creeping”.
5. Mop-dust un-carpeted floors regularly.
6. Wood floors may be cleaned periodically with commercial products. Consult your retailer.
7. Clean occasional spills on urethane protected hardwood floors with a damp cloth or mop. Never
saturate wood with water.
8. Ceramic tile floors may be mopped with soap and water. Consult your retailer for recommended