Tips on Fighting Fatigue and Improving your Life.
When you’re tired, the last thing you may want to do is exercise. But doing just that is
really what you need. Here’s why:
1. Exercise will pump oxygen into your blood and brain. Your circulatory system and organs will benefit.
2. Exercise can help keep adrenal hormones in balance. You`ll be able to deal with stress more
easily if those hormones are not swinging wildly.
3. Exercise can help normalize blood sugar so your body has a steady supply of energy from which
to draw. Fatigue and listlessness can result from drops in blood sugar.
4. Exercise can help emotional stress. A workout provides a healthy outlet for venting frustrations,
and as your physical condition improves, self-confidence for a job well done should follow.
5. Exercise releases the body’s natural painkillers. The chemicals, called endorphins, can create
feelings of well-being and happiness, a big perk for a fatigued mind.